We have a wide variety of internet based (VOIP) phones available for you to select from. These are all fully tested by our team before we recommend them to our customers.
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based, 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual-switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only) and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- Next-generation 2-line enterprise/business SIP phone
- HD audio quality and rich feature functionality
- Dual RJ-45 10/100Mbps ports
- 2 dual-colour line keys and 3 XML context sensitive soft keys
- HD audio handsfree speaker phone with echo cancellation
Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Phone
The Grandstream DP715/710 is the next generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and simple to configure VoIP DECT phones for small business and residential users. Their compact size, superb voice quality, rich feature set, market leading price-performance and wide range radio coverage enable consumers to maximize the power of IP voice application and mobility for a minimum investment.
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone), auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Box Contents: 1 x Base unit, 1 x handset including 2 rechargeable batteries (AAA, 1,2V/500mAh, NiMH), 1 x power supply plug for base unit, 1 x Ethernet cable